1. Tell us about your favorite writing project/universe that you’ve worked with and why.
2. How many characters do you have? Do you prefer males or females?
3. How do you come up with names, for characters (and for places if you’re writing about fictional places)?
4. Tell us about one of your first stories/characters!
5. By age, who is your youngest character? Oldest? How about “youngest”?
6. Where are you most comfortable writing? At what time of day? Computer or good ol’ pen and paper?
7. Do you listen to music while you write? What kind? Are there any songs you like to relate/apply to your characters?
8. What’s your favourite genre to write? To read?
9. How do you get ideas for your characters? Describe the process of creating them.
10. What are some really weird situations your characters have been in? Everything from serious canon scenes to meme questions counts!
11. Who is your favourite character to write? Least favourite?
12. In what story did you feel you did the best job of world building?
13. What’s your favourite culture to write, fictional or not?
14. How do you map out locations, if needed? Do you have any to show us?
15. Mid way question! Tell us about a writer you admire, whether professional or not!
16. Do you write romantic relationships? How do you do with those, and how “far” are you willing to go in your writing?
17. Favourite protagonist and why!
18. Favourite antagonist and why!
19. Favourite minor that decided to shove himself into the spotlight and why!
20. What are your favourite character interactions to write?
21. Do any of your characters have children? How well do you write them?
22. How long does it usually take you to complete an entire story—from planning to writing to posting (if you post your work)?
23. How willing are you to kill your characters if the plot so demands it? What’s the most interesting way you’ve killed someone?
24. Do any of your characters have pets? Tell us about them.
25. Let’s talk art! Do you draw your characters? Do others draw them? Pick one of your OCs and post your favourite picture of him!
26. Along similar lines, do appearances play a big role in your stories? Tell us about them, or if not, how you go about designing your characters.
27. Have you ever written a character with physical or mental disabilities? Describe them, and if there’s nothing major to speak of, tell us a few smaller ones.